Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Am I Too Picky??




You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Picky



You have no problem attracting guys - and even dating a little

It's just around second or third date time where you start to see faults

If a guy isn't near perfect, you're not into him.

It's good to have standards - but yours rule almost everyone out.



Am not sure if I really too picky..am I? sad
Funny - Kay, Hib, Anis and Sarah are too shy..are they? blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder knpe yg kecoh² nih dikatekan shy...pelik!!!!
hahahahahaha......

ina said...

tau xpe...pelik sgt!!!shy ke?? haha..

Anonymous said...

stnegh org x nmpk shy, tapi mana tau dgn lelaki yang diminati tetibe jd shy...ala biase la 2...

ina said...

saly..ko shy tak?hahaha

Anonymous said...

aku mesti la shy...klu x takde la aku anti sosial kt ofis 2...