Radi is on leave until next week. He will only be back on 13th Oct and during this period, I will be his back up!! Never mind...In fact I will be on leave from 23rd until 28th Oct - going back to my mom's kampung...yeehaaa...So, kira bls budi la Radi back up for me nanti.. :)
Right now, my feeling towards working in IBM is hate! Only hate...It is getting annoying working in here. The management, the work, the environment, argh!!it's everything!!! I am desperately seeking for other jobs!!!!!!!! But, it is not easy for me to get other jobs..My experience in accounting field only 3-4 months (thanks to Merang Suria Resorts). What kind of job that I can search now??
I need to work harder to get another job. All this while, I just play around seeking for another job..and right now, I think I am determined enough to leave this company!! It is about time..Ina, tekad la dlm membuat keputusan!!!
Selamat Hari Raya to all..Mohon Maaf Zahir Batin dr hujung rambut ke hujung kaki..Maaf segala keterlanjuran kata yg sememangnya aku cuba atasi kelemahan aku yg satu ni..




No comments:
Post a Comment