Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

**TIRED**

I am so busy lately and I dont have time to update my blog...*sigh*
Moly is on marriage leave for two whole weeks and I'm being her backup doing all the stupid tracking logs for Australia, HK and Taiwan!!!!

I'm so worried about PTD thingy and I felt that I wont pass the assessment...

**Sigh! Sigh! Sigh**

Dah 3 hari berturut2 blk lewat..Raya haji aku keje.. :(

Radi lak cuti Raya 2 ari...kena back up dia pulak!!

Nak study for PTD tp sangat malas...Baru baca sikit buku Malaysia Kita dah sgt ngantuk!!!

But, despite with all the silly and stupid and stressfull things happen in this week...I've got the chance to see a miracle...It's the smiley moon...

Seriously, gambar ni x secantik apa yg aku dapat saksikan malam tu...aku nak amik gambar, tp mcm x cantik dalam camera so aku delete..Gambar atas ni dapat from paper Berita Harian...

Masa aku tgk this smiley moon, aku sms Kay and Hib..Unfortunately, both of them missed it.. :(

Allahuakbar!Allah Maha Besar!!

And by the way, pls pray for my PTD...Aku nak sgt2 blah from IBM...Seriously I cannot stand anymore..Almost crying tp nasib baik Saly dtg kacau aku ptg td...kurg sket tensi tu...Thanks Saly :)

Next Monday mati la aku...Nak wat my own work, nak wat keje Moly and nak kena back up Radi and I'm working from home!!Nak mampus masuk ofis that day?Kena parang ngan ayah aku nanti!!!huhuhu... (This is another reason nape aku nak sgt blah from IBM!!!!!)

Pls,pls,pls...pray for my success in PTD assessment on the 12th dec....

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha....

2 comments:

Hibby said...

ina..All the best.. just do it. do yur best. jgn bayk2 pikir.. if you feel that u can do it, believe me u can do it. buang sumer negetive words from your mind start from 2day..xyah pikir sgt nak compete ngan org lain.. yg penting, ko buat yg terbaik.. (cam ayat budak2 AF jert) ekekkekeke...

Anonymous said...

CANTIK NYE GAMBO TUH...